Join the Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation Team
The Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation team is made up of committed professionals who share Lutheran values and are dedicated to supporting our mission. Positions for which we are currently hiring are listed here.
Job Opportunities at the Foundation
In-Person Speech Therapist
CLEF is seeking an individual or agency to provide in-person speech and language therapy in our Lutheran schools, specifically in the Roger’s Park and North Center neighborhoods, as of now. Hours and location vary based on current needs. The services would be provided under an Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Hold a Professional Educator License (PEL) in Illinois
- Ability to switch to teletherapy as the situation requires
Please contact Cheryl Saiki at firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-595-9310x 109, or 773-858-2081 to discuss the specifics of the position and rates to be paid.
Job Opportunities in our Private School Network
High-quality teachers and school leaders are critical in preparing students to succeed. Our Christian schools look for dedicated educators — at preschool, elementary, middle, and high school levels — who take pride in creating the best learning experience possible. Current private school job openings are listed here.
Edison Park Lutheran Church Preschool is looking for a Preschool Director/Lead Teacher.
Must have a minimum of an Associate Degree in child development or early childhood education OR 64
semester hours in any discipline with a minimum of 21 hours of college credit in child development,
early childhood education or early childhood special education. The Preschool Director/Lead Teacher
must also possess ONE of the following:
● Gateways to Opportunity Level 1 Illinois Director Credential,
● 3 semester hours of college credit in administration, leadership or management, OR
● 3 points of credential-approved training in administration, leadership or management.
Holy Family Ministries
The Peace Exchange Program Assistant (part time)
Send resume to email@example.com
● Be enrolled in college/university
● Bachelor’s Degree in education or social service preferred
● Customer service skills with a friendly and positive attitude
● Able to work independently without much supervision
● Able to work as a team member
● Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a position of significant responsibility within a school/educational/organization setting.
● Minimum of 1 year of experience working with youth, parents, and community members.
● Effective communication and organizational skills; i.e. strong writing, research and presentation skills.
● Relevant experience in youth leadership development and social emotional
● Experience and commitment to working with urban Latino and Black youth and communities.
● Highly motivated, dedicated, self-starter, and detail oriented.
● Experience in forming relationships, youth development, community building, and networking.
● Computer literacy is required – Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Google Suites, Graphics knowledge a plus.
Pilgrim Lutheran School-Chicago, IL
Job Title: Principal
We are a Pre K-8th grade school with an enrollment capacity of 185 students. We are seeking a Principal who will lead us in providing a high quality education in a nurturing Christian community. We are a fully welcoming and affirming community supported by an active and inclusive congregation. We are seeking a Principal who will demonstrate excellent administrative and relational skills, a commitment to a diverse and inclusive culture, and an embodiment of service as a way of life.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience, Benefit Package Included
Contact: Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
● 5 years experience in education
● MA or MS in Educational Administration(Preferred)
● Type 75 Certification (or a commitment to obtain)
● A living faith in Jesus
● Values equity, inclusion and dignity for all
● Exemplifies service as a way of life
● Computer literate
Bethesda International Academy is searching for a principal with leadership qualities that will produce top notch Christian students
– Bachelor’s Degree plus Master’s Degree (or actively working towards the Master’s)
– Illinois Teaching License
– Eligible for Called Teacher Roster of LCMS or intent on working toward a colloquy
– Minimum of five years teaching experience at the elementary level
– Member of the LEA and at least one other professional organization
– Master’s Degree in Educational Administration
– Illinois Licensure in Educational Administration
– At least five years of experience in
Responsible to: Bethesda International Academy School Board
Holy Family School Principal Job Description
The principal of Holy Family School (HFS) will provide leadership in all areas of educational ministry; leadership that leads to accreditation of the school. The principal will oversee the school’s day-to-day operations, supervise its staff and implement and administer school-related policies established by the Board of CEOs of Holy Family School.
Walther Christian Academy – High School Religion Teacher
We are seeking a full-time religion teacher, teaching grades 9-12, beginning in the fall of the 22-23 school year. The ideal candidate has a valid Illinois Teaching Certificate, some experience teaching both high school students and religion classes and is thoroughly familiar with Lutheran theology and doctrine. Ideally, we are seeking a Commissioned Worker for this post. Our 270-student 6th-12th school is a vibrant ministry serving students from all over the Chicagoland region. Walther nurtures and prepares learners to fulfill their unique God-given potential through academic excellence, spiritual growth, and service, leadership, and enrichment opportunities. If you are interested in joining the Walther family and sharing the Good News of Christ with our students, please contact Head of School Tim Bouman at email@example.com, along with a resume and cover letter.
Grace Lutheran School Seeks a 2 Full-Time Teachers
Grace Lutheran School seeks two full-time teachers for Elementary and Early Childhood Education. They are looking for someone who will foster the students with LOVE of Language Arts (excluding Literature), Social Studies, Science/Health, and supervise Foreign online learning. The ability to speak Spanish is preferred but not required. Please contact Principal Don Hendricks with a resume and/or inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walther Christian Academy Searches for Part Time Advancement Coordinator
Walther Christian Academy (WCA) is seeking a part time administrator to support the overall advancement, communication, and awareness of WCA. The ideal candidate should have a true passion for fundraising that supports a mission. We seek someone with knowledge of non-profit fundraising, exceptional oral and written communication skills, project management skills. Please send a resume directly to Head of School Tim Bouman at email@example.com or 708-344-0404 x222 if you are interested.
Bethesda International Academy has Two Part-Time Openings
Bethesda International Academy in Roger’s Park is looking for a morning Preschool Teacher and a Part-Time afternoon and Extended Care aide.
For more details, please email Principal Aaron Landgrave at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 743-0800.
Multiple Openings at Concordia Place
Concordia Place, an early childhood center with multiple locations on the north side of Chicago, has a variety of teaching and administrative positions open. Please follow this link for more information and job descriptions.
St. Paul Early Childhood Center Seeks a First Grade Teacher
St. Paul Early Childhood Center, a Lutheran school community in Norwood Park that values and supports Christian education, serves Pre-K through 2nd grade. St. Paul CC is looking to immediately hire a full-time First Grade Teacher for the ’21-’22 school year.
Interested candidates can contact Principal Jenna Scifo at email@example.com.
Bus Driver Needed at Holy Family School
Holy Family School, a private faith-based school in the North Lawndale community, is seeking a part-time bus driver. Interested candidates please email a resume to Principal Dr. Candace Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.